Dog Board and Train NY - Dog Boot Camp Training | Vom Aariz
Dog Board & Train Program in New York – A Boarding School for Dogs
Are you looking for a way to fast-track your dog’s training? The Vom Aariz Boarding and Training program is the perfect solution for busy dog owners who want to make sure their pet is getting the care and attention they need, while also perfecting important obedience commands such as sit, come, down, heel, and place. Enrolling in a boarding and training program is the best decision you can make for your dog, so your dog can be taught proper obedience, learn to listen under distractions, resolve unwanted behaviors and mannerisms such as jumping and pulling on the leash, or not recalling on command. We also work on off-leash control.
Our boarding and training program provides your dog with structure and routine.
Dogs thrive on routine and predictability. When they know what to expect, they feel more secure and relaxed. A boarding and training program will provide your dog with a schedule each day in a balanced and fun environment.
Board & Train will offer your dog socialization opportunities in a controlled environment when appropriate and applicable to the specific needs of your dog. When you sign up for our boarding and training program, you can rest assured knowing that they’re in good hands and receiving the same treatment, love, and care that our show competition and family dogs receive. Our program is appropriate for all breeds and sizes of dogs.
Facts about our Board & Train dog training program:
- Our Board & Train program is a dog training program in New York in which your pup is boarded at our professional training facility and trained for a specific period. The actual length of stay depends on an in-person evaluation of your pup. The dog will live at the facility and receive daily training sessions with our trainers. This type of program is ideal for owners who do not have the time or ability to train their dog at home and want to fast-track their dog’s training.
- Is my pup appropriate for the program? If you are considering enrolling your dog in one of our programs, it is important to schedule an evaluation first to see if it would be a good fit for your dog.
- Your pup will learn how to sit, come, down, place, recall, and heel on command. We will also address any unwanted behaviors that are brought to our attention during your evaluation. Dog owners typically have goals in mind, and we want to make sure we align your goals and expectations to help you build the best bond possible with your dog.
- No more jumping on people, pulling on the leash during walks, or counter surfing in your kitchen. That’s right – those days will be over. At the same time, your pup will be the same, happy dog. We do not turn dogs into robots.
- If applicable, no more reaction or pulling on the leash when your dog sees people or another dog. Our goal is to create a bond and communication where your dog’s central focus is you as its owner and handler.
- Your dog will walk properly on a leash and heel on command regardless of the environment and distractions.
- We accept all breeds and sizes of dogs into our program. Your pup can be 10lbs or less or a large breed dog. We have the facility and resources to train all breeds.
Our New York based dog training program also includes follow-up sessions, where you will have the opportunity to ask questions, work on technique, and have your dog’s new vocabulary and training transferred to you. Check out our Instagram or give us a call today to schedule your Pet Evaluation with our experienced dog trainers.